Applications are due 15 February 2019
- Grants will be awarded in order to supplement travel and hotel costs
- Registration fee will be waived
- Preference will be given to young scientists in the early stages of their career
- Candidates must have an accepted abstract for poster or oral presentation for the upcoming symposium
- Grant is only awarded once per individual
- One grant will also be awarded to a member of the Society for Leukocyte Biology
- Candidates must provide:
- A short letter of application, which includes the reasons for applying
- State their age
- A copy of their abstract
- Letter of recommendation from a colleague who is a current member of the International Eosinophil Society, Inc.
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications are due 15 February 2019.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.