Join or Renew Membership
Click here to become a member or to renew your membership.
Regular Membership (Two Years)
January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2024
$50 USD (One Year: January 1 - December 31, 2023)
$100 USD (Two Years: January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2024)
Trainee Membership rates are available to all students, doctoral candidates, post-docs and fellows.
- Discounted pricing to the Biennial Symposium
- Webinars on a wide variety of topics
- Access to the "Members Only" section of the website
- Access to the Membership Directory
- Digital abstract book from the Biennial Symposium
- Photo gallery from the Biennial Symposium
- Participation in a variety of committees
- Eosinophil research aids
- Exposure to and participation with other professionals involved in eosinophil research
Discount Opportunity for Trainees!
For a limited time, IES is offering a 50% discount on one- and two-year membership fees for all Trainee Members who are listed as an author on a submitted abstract for the upcoming 12th Biennial Symposium of the IES.
Trainee One Year Dues (through 31 December 2023)
$50 $25 USD
Trainee Two Year Dues (through 31 December 2024)
$100 $50 USD
How to Receive your Discount:
- Submit an abstract for the 12th Biennial Symposium before the submission deadline of 15 March 2023. All trainees who are listed as an author on a submitted abstract are eligible for the membership discount.
- Visit the IES Membership Site to renew your membership. The 50% discount will be applied automatically for all abstract authors.
For assistance, please contact Andrea Scholfield.